Thursday, August 14, 2014

Beads Make Us Happy...

Yes it's true... even when we're suffering from the stresses and strains of preparing for a show Like Bead Fest we know we'll get through it in the end because we love beads and we know you love beads.

Half of the AJE team are currently in headless chicken mode trying to finish up their preparations before heading off to set up for the show one week today...yes ladies 1 week!

Today I thought I'd give you a little preview of what you can expect to find at the show as a result of their efforts and if you're not going don't worry - shows usually mean lots of new stock for online shops after the event so September should be a bumper month.

Now sit back and enjoy our little trailer and if you're coming to Bead Fest don't forget to come and say hello.

Lesley
The Gossiping Goddess

10 comments :

  1. What a fun video! I like looking at beads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for putting together this awesome video, Lesley. I've watched it several times, because it just makes me **happy**! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! It made me HAPPY! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great video, and it makes me realize it's probably a very good thing Bead Fest is so far away from me --I'd want one of everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great film! I'm drooling over all those goodies!

    Hope you all have a wonderful time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great video and wonderful beads! See you all soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for that fun time even if I don't get to go to Bead Fest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab, I sooooo want to go to this. What a lovely video, really portrays what a great creative industry this is, brimming with talent. Must hatch a plan for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I so wish Bead Fest was in the Pacific Northwest!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.